Saturday, June 6, 2009

What i feel about friends

Sometimes i feel tht i am some body bad in ppl eye in church

But i know i am not !!

People in church make me like someone bad sometimes

And they treat ways tht i really feel SAD

>Lie to me

>Say bad thing behind my back

>Boikot me

>Treat Me diffrence



It sound a bit childish

But went you are in my shoe it really hurts ><

Sometime i think friend in the world is better then friend in the chruch

Church i still have some enermy (India Matthew , Jason C ) and some but don really see them so don care

And some treat me like don know wht de ...........

Went they is with other people WOW alot of bad thing about me ......

Don know why >< color="#ff0000">SHE threat me like .............[ Like i come from other world ]

Can't say her name .....

She have a blog too

But i think she don know never talk to her very long time also

After i say hi to her ............... =.=

Don her to see her name here also

Don know why so many people like her =.=

6 comments:

Danl Jun said...

Wah,You and Matthew are enemy?cool

BoyBoy said...

Last time the thing happen de

Until now i stall wait for my time only =.=

LOL

Anonymous said...

who is that SHE ? XD

BoyBoy said...

DON know

CAnnot say lol

Don wan ppl to know

wahhahaa

SHe also got blog de

If suddenly she come in here see how ==

Anonymous said...

ohhh..haha.okay lu.

BoyBoy said...

XP

but the girl girl i think u should know de