Monday, August 10, 2009

9-8-09 Went out at night with school friend

Early in the morning i though of finding my friend to yam cha at ...
Then we play to go to TS[time squan] to yam cha
Went we reach there my friend Mj [ming jian] takes us go steven for a drink !!!
[yam cha+dinner]

Took a picture at the shop
After eat MJ takes us go see prostitude =.= [place that i don know scare man ]
hahaha joke ^^
Then we went back to TS jalan jalan

We went in to the team pack
My friend Kar soon found a Candy machine then he start playing
Then I found it fun so i try to get the top price to get a DOLL for my Darling ^^





Then 4 of us plan get can share out the price we spend RM50++ to get it
Expensive but we have fun together as best friends at the end and i got the DOLL for my darling !!!!!!!!!


The DOLL For U
After that we started going home because is already 11.30pm++
So late eye can't open ^^
But Very Happy have fun and get some for u ^^


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

walao==
crazy u all==

BoyBoy said...

hahah

crazy because of u lol

Anonymous said...

also no give me de==

BoyBoy said...

wan give u

u say don wan and faster close door

i also so blur after tht