Monday, August 17, 2009

Alot of sorry

I don know is it is my wrong sometimes

Make U feel tht u not importent to me

But U are really importent to me leh !!!
....................................................................

That time working sometime concentrating do my training there

So din really know mah

And i though U finsh school at 1pm

I don wan this to happen de
................................................................................................................................

After tht went U go back home i sms u

then u din not reply

So i know U are angry of wht i just done

Then i just leave it and let thing to cool down

I feel scare to say wrong thing also after the 1st time

But i din not wan u to feel tht you are not importent to me

At the End [ You Are Always importent to me , And part of my life de ]

I Can skip my lunch to fetch U home and pei U or anything just for U

I can do anything just to put a smile on your face

Seeing U happy is my joy and is my uiltmate Gold

No comments: