Wednesday, August 5, 2009

another normal day

Today went i am getting ready to go to work

Suddenly it rain heavy!!!!!!!

But lucky and thx god i have a car to drive to work

After i reach there it still raining and i need to work under the rain

Aiyo bad day ~~~ and alot of car somemore ><

But still need to work even it is raining so heavy

later at 1pm++ the rain stop

Then i saw my Bao Bei de U walk to the workshop and find me ^^

So Happy

Then can go eat lunch with u ^^

While having lunch [Someone Give Me English Homework to do] ^^

Is not my homework but i am happy that i can help U do something ^^

Because i don know what can i still help U

And get back your truth .... But try my best [Ka Ma Teh]

After that eat lunch with you for 40min i accompany U back to the school

Then Cannot say liao hahhahaa :-x

Then i walk back alone to work lol ^^

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

yee~~~
call me bao bei><
==....

BoyBoy said...

LOL

I no write your name lol

XD

Jeschuhan said...

haha..hope u two will have a happy ending^^

BoyBoy said...

hahha

thx hope can lol