Tuesday, September 1, 2009

RELAX and THINK over wht have happen can change ^^

I will leave all my sadness all behide in ipoh

And bring joy back to KL with my family

Thing have pass and then have already done i can't get a chance to change and let her see

But life need to go on and need study hard

Soon i can forget the thing happen and enjoy a single life

I will still treat you like the very very good friend then normal friend

I still enjoy the time being with YOU every sec and hour ^^

Tomorrow need to enjoy driving back to KL and get ready to go back to collage to life in my old normal life

GOD IS ALWAYS GOOD AND NEVER FAIL ~ THING HAPPEN IS NOT BY CHANCE

I HAPPYLY ACCEPT IT FOR THING CAN'T BE CHANGE BUT ONLY TO CONTINUE TO LIFE WITH IT

DAddy , Mum i very miss you for few day never see u ><
At the end of the day you guy always the best parent and always keep me save and happy
Went always i get hurt outside , Your guy will be there waiting to help me .

I LOVE YOU ^^

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

didn't miss ur brother meh? dam evil XD

BoyBoy said...

no o

wahahah ^^

miss u more XD lol =.=

Anonymous said...

OMGosh..u better dun wei.later somebody come and find me den i'm DEAD! better take back ur word.hahah.

BoyBoy said...

Hahahah

Will not de la

All finish liao If u got read the new thing then u know wht i mean

Now a Normal boy study go home sleep =.=